An advanced group of water-based heat treating stop-off coatings to control surface hardening of ferrous metals.
Metseal offers an economical method of protecting selected surfaces during case hardening heat treatments. The coatings control the diffusion of gases into or out of metals. Metseal coatings form a protective mask during heat treating that can replace other expensive operations such as copper plating.
- Non-flammable, contains no solvents.
- Water-based and user-and-environmentally friendly.
- An alternative to expensive coatings and processes, such as copper plating.
- Excellent shelf life.
- Makes heat-treated parts easy to remove and clean.
- Minimizes handling and disposal problems.
- Easy-to-apply, may be dipped, sprayed, flow-coated or brushed.
- Formulated to customers' specifications.
- Gas Nitriding
- Ion/Plasma Nitriding
We custom-formulate coatings to meet your hot-working needs.
Contact Us today for more information.