An advanced group of water based heat treating stop-off coatings to control surface hardening of ferrous metals.
Metseal offers an economical method of protecting selected surfaces during case hardening heat treatments. The Coatings control the diffusion of gases into or out of metals. Metseal coatings form a protective mask during heat treating that can replace other expensive operations such as copper plating.
- Engineered to be cost-effective.
- Non-flammable, contains no solvents.
- Water based and user and environmentally friendly.
- An alternative to expensive coatings and processes such as copper plating.
- Excellent shelf life.
- Easy to remove and clean heat treated parts.
- Minimizes handling and disposal problems.
- Easy to apply, may be dipped, sprayed, flow coated or brushed.
- Formulated to customers specifications.
- Gas Nitriding
- Ion/Plasma Nitriding
We can custom formulate coatings to meet your hot working needs. Contact Us today for more information.